Dr. Liming Zhu
Software & Computational Systems,
Data61 | CSIRO &
Conjoint Full Professor
School of CSE, UNSW
Email: Liming.Zhu@data61.csiro.au (W)
Tel: +61 2 94905584(PA)
|Welcome > News Archive
- Stopped updating since April/16
- April/16, Australia Week in China (AWIC 2016) trade delegation
- March/16, panelist on "How Blockchain will change Finance, Business & Government" at FinTech Sydney MeetUp, 2016
- March/16, Invited talk on "Blockchain as a Platform" at API Days, 2016
- Feb/16: led round-table discussion on Blockchain at The Future of Security in Financial Services
- Jan/16: I am editing an IEEE Software Special Issue on Software Engineering for DevOps. Publication date: May/June 2016. See here for details.
- Oct/15: invited to IEEE Software Expert Summit to give a talk on DevOps
- Sept/15: Attending EDCC15 and presenting 2 papers.
- Aug/15: Invited to visit Huawei's 2012 lab and presented POD-related work.
- May/15: attending WICSA15 and CompArch15 in Montreal.
- Nov/14: We have 2 IEEE Software papers accepted: one on tail-tolerant Cloud APIand one on achieving high frequency software releases in Cloud.
- Apr/14: visited a number of places in the Bay Area including giving a talk at Berkeley AMPLab and attending RELENG14 at Google, Big Data Summit and ChefConf.
- RELENG14 slides: Challenges in Practicing High Frequency Releases in Cloud Environments
- Berkeley AMPLab slides: POD-Diagnosis: Error Diagnosis of Sporadic Operations on Cloud Applications
- Apr/14: won the Most Influential Paper Award at ASWEC 2014 for our paper published in 2004 on architecture evaluation method comparison.
- Apr/14: full research paper accepted at DSN 2014: "POD-Diagnosis: Error Diagnosis of Sporadic Operations on Cloud Applications". (full paper)
- I am the program chair of ASWEC 2014 which will be held in Sydney in April, 2014. Please consider participating.
- I am the workshop chair of WICSA 2014, which will be held in Sydney in April, 2014. We have four workshops. Please consider participating.
- We are advertising 2 engineering positions in two exciting projects. One is related to genome analysis. The other (now filled) is related to DevOps and Cloud.
- I am organising "The First International Workshop on Dependability and Security of System Operation" at DSN 2014 which will be held in Atlanta, USA in June, 2014. Please consider submitting a paper (Due March 07).
- Congratulations to Dr. John Brondum for getting his PhD.
- Oct/13: got my gene sequenced at 23andme.com. No bad news. ;-}
- Oct/13: Congratulations to Dr. Dana Kusumo for getting his PhD.
- Aug/13, at VMWorld 2013 (San Francisco) and Silicon Valley
- July/13, at DevOpsDays Downunder. talk slides here.
- June/13, at DSN13, Budapest: paper & presentation
- June/13. at Comparch13, Vancouver: paper 1 & presentation, paper 2 &presentation
- Mar/13, visit USC and at Joint Labs and Tradespace Workshop, Los Angeles
- Mar/13, AURIN project grant successful
- Feb/13, at Techfest, Canberra
- Dec/12, at APSEC12, HK
- Nov/12, at ICSOC12, Shanghai
- June/12, at ICSE12, Zurich
- May/12, at ISCAS/UMass/USC/NICTA Workshop, Beijing
- April/12, China-Australia Group Mission Grant successful