|Welcome > Projects
Some Recent Projects
- Dependable Cloud Computing
- error detection, diagnosis and recovery during sporadic operations and under continuous changes
- managing uncertainties in dependable cloud operation and DevOps
- MAGIC (code name)
- collaborative project among software infrastructure, machine learning and networks to provide the next-generation data analytics infrastructure and platform.
- I represented Data61/NICTA at Standard Australia, participating in
- ISO/SC38 (Cloud Computing and Distributed Platforms) which covers standards in SOA, SLA, Interoperability and Portability, Data and their Flow Across Devices and Cloud Services.
- ISO/SC7 (Systems and Software Engineering), mainly responsible for Australia's work in WG42 (Systems and Software Architecture).
- Industry project AURIN/ HTS (Household Transport Survey), Project Leader
- schema/data harmonisation and integration, data analytics and visualisation for transport-related data
- Trustworthy Embedded Systems, Principal Researcher
- Green Transportation and Green Car Initiative (GTGC): Sub-project Leader
- on continuous verification and distributed software engineering
- Business Adaptation and Interoperation Project (BAI): Technology Stream Leader
- on business process mashups and moveable computation abstraction
- LIXI Business Process Project (LIXI): Work Package Leader
- on software ecosystem reference architecture and evaluation