- Sanjay Jha and Mahbub Hassan , "Engineering Quality of Service in the Internet", July 2002, Artech House, USA.
- Nirupama Bulusu and Sanjay Jha (Editors), "Wireless Sensor Networks: A Systems Perspective," Artech House, August 2005
Journal/Conference papers (Wireless Adhoc, Mesh and Sensor Network)
- P. Misra, S. Kanhere, D. Ostry, and S. Jha, "Safety Assurance and Rescue Communication Systems in High-Stress Environments - A Mining Case Study", Design and Implementation Series, IEEE Communications Magazine , April issue, 2010.
- Q. Chen, C. T. Chou, S. Kanhere,W. Zhang and S. Jha. Performance of Multi-hop Whisper Cognitive Radio Networks, Fourth IEEE International Symposium on New Frontiers in Dynamic Spectrum Access Networks 2010 (DySPAN 2010), Singapore, 6-10 April, 2010, pp 1â€“12.
- Wen Hu, Hailun Tan, Peter Corke,Wen Chan Shih, Sanjay Jha, "Towards Trusted Wireless Sensor Networks". ACM Transactions on Sensor Networks (TOSN), Accepted 15th December 2009.
- N. Ahmed, M. Rutten, T. Bessell, S. Kanhere, N. Gordon, and S. Jha, "Detection and Tracking using Particle Filter BasedWireless Sensor Networks", IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing (TMC), Accepted 15th December 2009.
- H. Tan, D. Ostry, J. Zic and S. Jha, Secure Multi-hop Network ProgrammingWith Multiple One-way Key Chains, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing (TMC), Accepted 21st December 2009.
- J. G. Lim, C. T. Chou and S. Jha, Socially Conscious Channel Selection in 802.11 WLANs for Coexistence in a Non-cooperative Environment, The 12th ACM-IEEE International Conference on Modeling, Analysis and Simulation of Wireless and Mobile Systems (MSwim), Tenerife, Spain, 26-30 October 2009
- W. Hu, V. N. Tran, N. Bulusu, C. T. Chou, A. Taylor, and S. Jha, "The Design and Evaluation of a Hybrid Sensor Network for Cane-toad Monitoring," ACM Transactions on Sensor Networks (TOSN), vol. 5(1), p. (32 pages), January 2009.
- H. Tan, D. Ostry, Z. Zic, and S. Jha, "A Confidential and DoS-Resistant Multi-hop Code Dissemination Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks," in ACM Conference on Wireless Network Security (WiSec09), March 16-18, Zurich, Switzerland, 2009
- B. H. Liu, C. T. Chou, A. Misra, and S. Jha, "Rate-diversity and Resource-aware Broadcast and Multicast in Multi-rate Wireless Mesh Networks," Mobile Networks and Applications, Springer, Netherlands, vol. 13 (1-2), pp. 38-53, April 2008.
- W. Tu, C. Sreenan, C.T. Chou, A. Misra and S. Jha, " Resource-aware Video Multicasting via Access Gateways in Wireless Mesh Networks," in The 16th IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols (ICNP 2008), Orlando, Florida, USA, 2008.
- N. Ahmed, M. Rutten, T. Bessell, S. Kanhere, N. Gordon, and S. Jha, "Performance Evaluation of a Wireless Sensor Network Based Tracking System," in The Fifth IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad-hoc and Sensor Systems (IEEE MASS 08), Regular Paper Atlanta, USA, 2008.
- H. Tan, D. Ostry, Z. Zic, V. Sivaraman and S. Jha, " Secure multi-hop network programming with multiple one-way hash chains," in ACM Conference on Wireless Network Security (WiSec) Alexandria, Virginia, USA, 2008.
- X. Zhao, C. T. Chou, J. Guo, S. Jha, A. Misra. , "Probabilistically Reliable On-Demand Multicast in Wireless Mesh Networks," in IEEE International Symposium on a World of Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networks (WoMoM), Newport Beach, CA, USA, , 2008.
- A. Naveed, S. Kanhere, and S. Jha, "Topology Control and Channel Assignment in Multi-radio Multi-channel Wireless Mesh Networks," in The Fourth IEEE International Conference on Mobile Adhoc and Sensor Networks (MASS 2007) Pisa, Italy, 2007.
- S. Nawaz and S. Jha, "A Graph Drawing Approach to Sensor Network Localization (Extended Paper)," in The Fourth IEEE International Conference on Mobile Adhoc and Sensor Networks (MASS 2007) Pisa, Italy, 2007.
- W. Hu, C. T. Chou, S. Jha, and N. Bulusu, "Deploying long-lived and cost-effective hybrid wireless sensor networks" Elsevier Ad Hoc Networks., vol. 4 (6) pp. 749-767, November 2006.
- P. Pathirana, N. Bulusu, A. Savkin, and S. Jha, "Node Localization Using Mobile Robots in Disconnected Sensor Networks," IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing (TMC), vol. 4( 3), pp. 285-296, 2005.
- P. Pathirana, A. Savkin, and S. Jha, "Location Estimation and Trajectory Prediction for Cellular Networks With Mobile Base Stations," IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 53(6), pp. 1903-1913, 2004.
- W. Hu, V. H. Tran, N. Bulusu, C. T. Chou, S. Jha, and A. Taylor, "The Design and Evaluation of a Hybrid Sensor Network for Cane-toad Monitoring," in Information Processing in Sensor Networks (IPSN 2005/SPOTS 2005) Los Angeles, CA, 2005.
- P. Pathirana, A. Savkin, and S. Jha, "Mobility modelling and trajectory prediction for cellular networks with mobile base stations," in ACM SIGMOBILE International Symposium on Mobile Adhoc Networking and Computing (MOBIHOC03) Annapolis USA, 2003.
Journal/Conference papers (IP Networking: QoS, Resilience, Multicasting)
- W. Lau, F. Rosenbaum, and S. Jha, "Notes on Dynamic Routing of Restorable Bandwidth-Guaranteed Tunnels Using Aggregated Network Resource Usage Information," ACM/IEEE Transaction on Networking (TON), vol. 16(1), p. 2, February 2008
- J. Guo and S. Jha, "A Distributed Algorithm for Overlay Backbone Multicast Routing in Content Delivery Networks," in IFIP/TC6 NETWORKING 2008, Singapore, 2008.
- F. Sabrina, S. Kanhere, and S. Jha, " Design, Analysis and Implementation of a Novel Multiple Resource Scheduler," IEEE Transactions on Computers., vol. 56 (8), pp. 1071-1086, August 2007.
- J. Guo and S. Jha, "Construction of a Proxy-based Overlay Skeleton Tree for Large-Scale Real-Time Group Communications," in IFIP/TC6 NETWORKING 2007 Atlanta, Georgia, USA, 2007.
- S. Sohail, S. Jha, S. Kanhere, and C. T. Chou, "QoS driven parallelization of resources to reduce file download delays," IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems (TPDS), vol. 17 (10), pp. 1204-1215, October 2006.
- W. Lau, S. Jha, and S. Banerjee, "Efficient Bandwidth Guaranteed Restoration Algorithms for Multicast Connections," in Networking 2005 (Special Track for Networking Technologies, Services and Protocols) Montreal, Canada, May 2-6, 2005.
- W. Lau and S. Jha, "Failure-Oriented Path Restoration Algorithm for Survivable Networks," in IEEE/IFIP Network Operations and Management Symposium (NOMS 2004) 19-23rd April, Seoul, S. Korea, 2004.
- R. J. Al-Ali, O. F. Rana, D. W. Walker, S. K. Jha, and S. Sohails, "G-QoSM: Grid Service Discovery Using QoS Properties," Special Issue on Grid Computing, Computing and Informatics Journal, vol. 21 (4), pp. 362-383, 2002.
- S. K. Jha, P. A. Wright and M. Fry, "Playout Management of Interactive Video - an Adaptive Approach," IFIP Fifth International Workshop on Quality of Service (IWQOS '97) , May 21-23, New York, 1997.
- S. Jha and M. Fry, "Continuous Media Playback and Jitter Control," in IEEE International Conference on Multimedia Computing and Systems, pp 245-252, Hiroshima, June 17-23, 1996.