Dr. Liming Zhu
Software & Computational Systems,
Data61 | CSIRO &
School of CSE, UNSW &
School of IT, University of Sydney
Email: Liming.Zhu@data61.csiro.au (W)
Tel: +61 2 93762138
- I am editing an IEEE Software Special Issue on Software Engineering for DevOps. Publication date: May/June 2016. See here for details.
- I am looking for motivated PhD candidates, interns and research assistant. Please see Teaching/Supervision and email me with your transcripts and CV.
- For undergraduate thesis, please see Teaching/Supervision and email me.
- Oct/15: invited to IEEE Software Expert Summit to give a talk on DevOps
- Sept/15: Attending EDCC15 and presenting 2 papers.
- Aug/15: Invited to visit Huawei's 2012 lab and presented POD-related work.
- May/15: attending WICSA15 and CompArch15 in Montreal.
- Nov/14: We have 2 IEEE Software papers accepted: one on tail-tolerant Cloud API and one on achieving high frequency software releases in Cloud.
- Apr/14: visited a number of places in the Bay Area including giving a talk at Berkeley AMPLab and attending RELENG14 at Google, Big Data Summit and ChefConf.
- RELENG14 slides: Challenges in Practicing High Frequency Releases in Cloud Environments
- Berkeley AMPLab slides: POD-Diagnosis: Error Diagnosis of Sporadic Operations on Cloud Applications
- Apr/14: won the Most Influential Paper Award at ASWEC 2014 for our paper published in 2004 on architecture evaluation method comparison.
- Len Bass, Ingo Weber and I have written a book on DevOps which is part of the SEI Series and published by Addison-Wesley in May, 2015. Amazon link.