Higher Degree Research (HDR) Students
- Shawn Lu Xiao, Supporting Collaboration Processes, PhD, started S1, 2012
- Jing Xu, Models and Techniques for Searching and Querying Personal Processes, PhD, started S2, 2012
- Nima Mohammadzadeh Moghadambarkadeh, A Common Business Process Instance Model, Masters by Research, S2, 2012
- Mani Baradaran Hosseini, Context-aware Business Process Adaptation, S2 2012
- Roya Rozita Rastan, Table Data Extraction from Documents: Systems and Techniques, PhD, started S2, 2012 (with Dr. John Shepherd)
- Seyed Alireza Hajimirsadeghi, Social Software Approach to Personal Process Management, PhD, started S2, 2011 (with Dr. John Shepherd), On Leave
- Manjula Pilaka, "Tracking of Entities in Continuous Events - Case Study on ASX Continuous Disclosure Scheme", (with Prof. Fethi Rabhi) started S2, 2013
- Chun Yong Moon, Column-based Data Extraction from Call for Papers, Masters by Research, with Dr. John Shepherd, Masters by Research, completed 2014
- SungWook Kim, Form-based Process Management, Masters by Research, completed 2013
- Dac Dat Hoang, Towards Spreadsheet-based Web Service Composition, PhD, completed 2012
- Emam Hossain, A Framework for Effective Application of Agile Project Management in Global Software Development, PhD, NICTA joint/co-supervision started S1, 2007, completed 2011.
- Yin Hua Li, A Framework on Privacy Enforcement for Business Processes, PhD, co-supervision, completed 2009.
Special Project Students (COMP3902/COMP9596)
- Chao Huang, Business Process Conformance Tool for eTOM, 2012
- Shiyuan Yao, Named Entity Resolution on Call for Papers, 2011
- Wei Dong, Form-based Approval System, 2011
- Rahul Arora, POLAR Network Messaging System, 2011
- Timothy Ong, Personal Task Management System on Android, COMP3902, S2, 2009.
- Huangtao (Sean) Xiong and Xu Zhao, WayFarer: Flexible Trip Planner, COMP9596, S2, 2009.
- Chen (Richard) Chen and Qian Li (Scott) Zhu, A Generic Framework for Building Research Area Tracker, COMP9596, S2, 2009.
- Robertus Setiawan Aji Nugroho, Location-based Personal Process Guide, COMP9596, S1 2009.
- Sean Soerjanto, Interactive Storytelling and Business Process Modelling, COMP3902, S1 2009.
- Liangliang (Pop) Zheng, Personal Task Management System, COMP9596, S1 2009.
- Fei Teng, Liang Zhao and Xiaomin Wu, Cloud Platform Evaluation, joint supervision with A/Prof. Anna Liu, COMP9596 S1 2009.
- Mukthar Shiek, Data Mashup Platform, COMP9596, S1 2008.
- Chen Liang, Topic-based Online Bibliography Management System, COMP9596, S2 2007 .
- Xin Chen, Email and Forum Integration, COMP9596, S2 2006.
- Phupha Punyapotasakul, Model Driven Web-based Application Development, COMP9596, S2 2006.
- Saphira Heijen, Workflow Management System Administration Models, Queensland University of Technology, Masters Thesis, 2005
Undergraduate Thesis Students
- Eliza Jane Wallace, Keyword Expansion for Research Tools, 2012
- Hans Piendhy, Form-based Process Management, 2012
- Prashanthan Ranjan and Ernest Lie, Personal Process Management, 2012
- Vi Toan Do, Ranking Social Network Feeds, 2011
- Maggie Mei Kee Hung, "Web Service Mashup Using Spreadsheet Environment", 2010
- Yen-Gin (Angel) Chuang , News Article Annotation System, 2009
- David Ling, Case Study: Business Process Modelling and Implementation - Research Application Tracking System, 2008
- Kitty Wu and Victor Chan, Calendar-Based Web Services Management, 2008
- Agnes Ro and Lily Xia, C2C Case Study: Service-Oriented Bill Payment Systems, 2008
- Chao Liang, A Tool for Model ling Privacy-Aware Web Service Protocol, 2008
- Barnabas Lau, Visualising Worklist, 2007
- Christopher Macauley, A Portal for Web Services, 2007
- Stephen Natawardaja and Yung Riady Budiman, XML-Based Forms Management, 2006
- Allen Chia-Lu Hu, Chung-Ju May Lee and Min Dong, Privacy Verification Tool for BPEL, 2006
- Alex Hwang, Yet Another Flow Management System, 2006