Hye-Young Helen Paik, a Senior Lecturer in the School of Computer Science and Engineering, University of New South Wales.
Office: K17 Level 4 Room 401A.
You can contact me via phone: +61 2 9385 4095 or fax: +61 2 9385 5995, and of course, email through hpaik at cse.unsw.edu.au
Postal address: School of Computer Science and Engineering, University of New South Wales Sydney, NSW 2052, Australia
- 30/01/2013 Sungwook received only minor corrections for the thesis and is ready to graduate. Congratulations !!
- 02/12/2012 The web-based system we have been developing for Graduate Research School to manage research candidature variations is now live ... Thanks Dat and Yusong - of course also our students who gave early feedback on the system.
- 07/09/2012 EzyForms project web site has moved here, MashSheet project web site here (hopefully they will stay there now !!)
- 05/09/2012 A new student (Rozita) is joining CSE soon. I thought I'd make special news out of it because she worked so hard to make this happen !! Welcome Rozita.
- 24/08/2012 Ali is leaving next week for Estonia to attend BPM2012 - he is going to present his paper at the BPMS2 workshop.
- 24/08/2012 Dat officially graduated last week ... Congratulations, Dr. Hoang
- 24/08/2012 Sungwook is submitting next week and leaving for the US to start his new job ... (yes, it seems that he is going to make more money than me now)